Monday 29 March 2010

Oh-so-fetch.

Own clothes day tomorrow and  I have no clue what to wear *sad face* I'll probably end up picking something in the dark tomorrow morning and looking like a pile of socks. Gotta love life.
Remember those days when you were a freak? Well, don't forget them just because you have a 'spliff' in your jacket pocket and some Year 9s idolise you. You're not so great honey, sorry to break it to you. Love ya!
Phewf, rant over.
Quote of the day: "I'm not being funny, she dresses like someone ate a pack of Skittles and a copy ofVogue and puked back up onto her."
Song of the day: Chasing Time by Alan Pownall. This chooooon is my song of the day every day! I first heard it on BBC Swich, when beloved Grimmy went 'Alan Pownall? Sounds like a gardener' Since then it is known to me and mon amies as The Gardening Song. I recommend listening to it whilst eating a lolly in a pretty dress on a sunny day.
Peace out homedawgs xoxo
Ooooh, Easter eggs tomorrow - Eleisha's last day before she goes to Florida, lucky byotch. *green with envy*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment and of course it's ok that you don't have Twitter. Good luck with winning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I reckon whoever you pick will get a really great prize :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete