Sunday 21 March 2010

Fruits of my love*





On Thursday I went to Bluewater with my lovely mother :) basically, I had a teacher appointment thing in the morning to help me with my GCSE options and all that jazz, and then we didn't have to go to school, but in the afternoon I had a mock ICT GCSE. So mi madre took me to the land of Uggs and jeggings for lunch. Twas ever-so-pleasant, especially as she bought me some fit-as shoes from New Look ( grey brogue-ish type things). But the highlight of my day has to be seeing my love in John Lewis. I'm not talking about a boy here, I'm talking about the beautiful Mulberry Alexa bag! I saw it, and I couldn't resist taking a few snaps ;D but shhhhhh... I managed to take one of the bag, one of the price tag (£695 just for the smaller one, so a little out my price range) and two of me holding the bag ;D then the shop people came over and told me I was breaking the rules. But whatevs, I got my pictures :) I seriously ADORE this bag with all my heart :) that's all for now, I have to go listen to BBC Switch with Grimmy (my secondary love). Aaaaah, then it's the Surgery with Aled, my thirdly love. Peace out homedawgs xoxo
* Fruits of my love, because I love it, and its Mulberry. Mul-BERRY, berry, a fruit, gedddit?! Okay, maybe not, but it sounded good in my head.

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, that has to be the most beautiful bag in the world! Lucky you for getting to hold one :D.

    I cannot believe the price tag though... whoa.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life goal has been achieved :) I decided actually owning one was taking things a little too far, so seeing one in the 'flesh' was my ambition ;D it is soooo expensive though!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream bag, too. Love, love, LOVE it :)

    X

    www.bargainistafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete