Monday 22 March 2010

MLITrulyA

Well, today we had a whole school photo. 1000 girls, all standing on some piece of metal scaffolding? NO THANK YOU. But someone thought it would be a good idea ;D of course, we all tried to sabotage it. In the end, we had to settle for that old cliche, the teethy smile.
I think what did make my day was this quote, after some serious failed leadership from the wonderful woman who someone employed, for some unknown reason. 'Anyone who fails in life, becomes a PE teacher. All they do is stand there in their Hollister and tick things of boxes. Err, hello, your basically doing what they do in sweatshops but for more money.' Damn straight Eilish ;) aaaah I love my life!
peace out homedawgs xoxo
OOOH GLEE TONIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. School photos are the worst thing - I always feel like I'm going to fall off the scaffolding! They're quite entertaining when you see the end result though, no one is ever looking at the camera.

    I think in my last one, my hair was covering my face because of an unfortunately timed gust of wind...

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing this one, I bet I'll be that one who blinked! And the people who come to set it up are always so funny! They never have any control over anyone, just standing there with their megaphones :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete