Friday 2 April 2010

This could be our fairytale?

I'm so tired! The disco, then the song contest - my ravin' social life is really taking it's toll. But that doesn't matter because it's the holidays - a time for relaxing and lie-ins. Right?
Wrong! As always, my mother has planned out every single day for me. Thanks for that dearie.
Anyway, once again, it feels like everything is falling down around my shoulders. You know that feeling when you see someone smile, and it's not at you, and it makes you feel so alone? Not even anyone special, not even anyone you know. Just the fact that nobody is smiling at you. Yeah, well it's that kind of mood. I want someone to cheer me up *sad face* and Facebook, you're not helping!
Anyway, peace out homedawgs. And all that cheerful shizzle. xoxo
Song of the Day: Eliza Doolittle - Skinny Genes
Song of the Day (#2): Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within (the song I listen to, every single time I'm feeling down) 

No comments:

Post a Comment