Sunday 28 March 2010

I'd look psychotic in a balaclava.

Well actually, anyone would look psychotic in a balaclava. But especially me! I have had the best weekend <3 sleepover with my girlies - ImmediateLeigh, Tabbie Brettcat & Frankiee.com :) we were such fatties! Okay, a list of what we bought :)
  • 6 pack of Creme eggs
  • Haribo Kiddy Mix
  • Fruit Pastilles
  • Mini Eggs
  • Big bar of Aero
  • Aero bubbles
  • Sour Cream + Chive pringles
  • Cadburys Shots
  • Coke, Fanta, Sainsburys energy drinks and Monster energy drinks
Hey, you're only young once! Some teachers really are silly, having open profiles. You'd think, being a teacher, you'd be extra careful? Well, their reputation loss is our laughter gain, I guess.
Then Christinieeeeeeee's (http://www.hateyourpassion.blogspot.com/)  photoshoot in Greenhithe Park, which was amazing :) I love playgrounds, I'd forgotten how much! Those photos were beautiful, I have some stunning friends.
Anywho, I need my beauty sleep, there was more I wanted to say, but I forgot. Never mind!
Peace out homedawgs xoxo
Oh, hope you like the new layout :D  

2 comments:

  1. Hello sweet Ella! Wow, I miss Creme Eggs! So nice you enjoyed the weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :D wow, you must miss good ol' creme eggs - I'm so addicted, I love them! But then, I'm sure South Africa has many other benefits, like the weather: its raining loads UK-side right now...

    ReplyDelete